Ships directly from El Coyote in 2-3 weeks | Based in Arizona | Est. 2020
El Coyote Quilts uses only the highest quality 900+ fill power, untreated goose down. All down is ethically sourced and RDS certified from supply chains that engage in best practices for animal welfare.
- Standard 30% overstuff fills baffles thoroughly, eliminating cold spots and overcoming loss of loft from factors like moisture and compression
- Incredibly soft ultralight nylon fabrics: calendered, downproof, with a C6 DWR (durable water resistant) finish
- 1/3 taper design keeps the torso-and-up area spacious enough for side/active sleepers, without compromising a thermally efficient footbox
- Internal baffle system divided by ultra-fine mesh keeps down in place
- Vertical baffle design for the torso of the quilt keeps down away from sides
- Horizontal baffles on the footbox section lock in down on the area where warmth is needed the most.
- 24-inch YKK zipper with snap and shock cord footbox closure
- Pad attachment system included—works with most average-sized sleeping pads
- Snap and gentle elastic shock cord closure with micro cord locks at the head of the quilt to keep out drafts
- Includes an XL logo storage bag, pad attachment system, and a sticker
All El Coyote quilts come with the Dark Charcoal inner fabric color
***Discounts are not available on El Coyote products.
- Short/Regular: 23.48oz
- Regular/Regular: 25.42oz
- Regular/Wide: 27.27oz
- Tall/Wide: 29.14oz
- Short/Regular: 20.47oz
- Regular/Regular: 22.15oz
- Regular/Wide: 23.77oz
- Tall/Wide: 25.39oz
- Short/Regular: 17.48oz
- Regular/Regular: 18.91oz
- Regular/Wide: 20.29oz
- Tall/Wide: 21.66oz
- Short/Regular: 14.47oz
- Regular/Regular: 15.65oz
- Regular/Wide: 16.81oz
- Tall/Wide: 17.92oz
- Outer fabric: 15D Micro Ripstop Grid Nylon with C6 DWR finish
- Inner shell: 10D Nylon Taffeta Fabric with C6 DWR finish
- Fill: 900+ fill, untreated goose down
Measured from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head.
Other Height Considerations
- Quilt lengths are designed to cinch comfortably around your neck with the footbox drawn closed and while on your side or back.
- Stomach sleepers typically sleep with pointed toes so you may want to consider a slightly longer quilt.
Standing in a relaxed position with your arms at your sides, measure around the widest part of your body including your arms.Other Girth Considerations
- Side sleeping and restless sleeping usually require a little extra width
- Back sleepers and hammock users can sometimes get away with a narrower quilt
- If you are on the fence between widths, it is usually a good idea to bump up to the next size
- Trying to shave a small amount of weight by getting a quilt that is to narrow can let in drafts and leave you cold
***Custom made items may be returned within 15 days of delivery for a refund of the purchase price minus shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee.