Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Chippewa Falls, WI | Est. 2020
Out of stock? We receive batches of BTT monthly. Sign up for our notify list to hear when they'll be available!
The Alpha Direct in the 90gsm weight falls in the ultra-light category, with the medium size coming in at only ~5.7oz. Use it in all four seasons as an active layering system. One of the most versatile and active layering materials on the market. This stuff dries insanely fast too!
- Double-Snap Hood Buff/Balaclava
- Shock-Cord Adjustable hood with looped cord pull
- Shock-Cord Adjustable waist
- Button the hood around your neck forming a warm and cozy buff or unsnap for full ventilation mode
- Elastic wrist cuffs
- Use in a wide range of temperatures; 30°F-80°F (know your own limits, test your gear before relying on it!)
Fit: Unisex fit.
***Discounts are not available on Beyond the Trailhead Gear Co. products.
Sizing* (Chest | Length | Sleeve):
- X-Small: 37-38" | 26" | 29.5"
- Small: 41-42" | 27" | 30.5”
- Medium: 43-44" | 28" | 31.5"
- Large: 45-46" | 29" | 33"
- X-Large: 48-50" | 30" | 34"
- 2X-Large: 51-53" | 31" | 35.5"
*Measurements of actual garment; Chest Circumference listed. Sleeve length from where neck meets shoulder to wrist. Adjustable shock-cord allows you to tighten the waist as needed.
Weight: ~5.7oz (in size Medium)
Materials: Polartec Alpha Direct 90gsm
Made in the USA
Care: Alpha Direct is not recommended for hiking off trail. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
For less impact: Wear Longer. Wash Less. Hang Dry.
Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not iron or dry clean.