Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Yup - with the big pockets!
"Bomber multi-day backpack . . . geared for tough adventures that would rip most other ultralight-style packs to shreds." –Sectionhiker.com
Stripped down and high-performance, we dialed in our 3400 Southwest Pack to meet the exacting requirements of multi-day adventurers. Made with ultra-durable, 100% waterproof Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), this pack excels in rugged environments.
- Three external, solid Dyneema® Hardline pockets
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression -- Designed to secure gear
- Dyneema® Hardline hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Dyneema® Hardline zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Ice Axe loop
- Hydro port and internal mesh hydro sleeve
- Four exterior triglide buckles for optional pack accessory straps
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
See specs tab for details!