Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Hyperlite Mountain Gear's most versatile, long trail pack.
The versatile 3400 Junction allows you to keep your options open when it comes to packing for a big weekend, multi-day section hikes, thru hikes, or to meet the gear demands of changing seasons and environments. Ideal when resupply points are less frequent and/or for equipment flexibility is needed. When the extra volume is not in use, the 3400’s top can roll down enough to make the overall size of the pack similar to the 2400, but that additional space can come in pretty handy when you need it.
For hikes measured more by changes in climate zones and geographical features than distance, the Junction offers the ultimate versatility required to meet those demands.
- Internal Frame + Padded Hip Belt.
- Roll-Top closure system
- One external center mesh pocket with two solid-panel Hardline with Dyneema® pockets on the sides - dry gear faster with the middle pocket, protect or hide items in the sides
- Zippered pockets on hip belt
- Ice Axe Loop & Grab Loop
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Daisy chains on shoulder straps
- Internal mesh sleeve for hydration bladder
- Integrated 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Two removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Top Y-strap compression
- Side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Four exterior triglide buckles for optional pack accessory straps
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
- Volume: 55L (3400 cu. in.) main body
- External: 9.8L
- Dimensions: 34" (height fully unrolled)
- Back width: 10.5"
- Top circumference: 40”
- Bottom circumference: 33.5”
- Load Capacity: Up to 40 lbs
- Small: 15”-17” torso
- Medium: 17”-19” torso
- Large: 19”-21” torso
- Tall: 21"+ torso
Weight may vary slightly by torso size.
- Body: DCH50 & DCH150
- External Pockets: Dyneema® Hardline
- Shoulder Straps & Hipbelt: Hardline with Dyneema®, Closed cell foam, Spacer mesh