Ships in 2-3 weeks | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Yup - with the big pockets!
Made for gnarly bushwhacking or desert sandstone adventures, the 2400 Southwest was designed to be used hard. Optimized for comfort and high functionality, this backpack is ideal for weekend hikes, section hiking or months on the trail where frequent resupply points are available. Built with 100% waterproof Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), the 2400 Southwest is bombproof and foolproof. Use it with our Stuff Sacks for a highly rainproof kit.
- Three external, solid Dyneema® Hardline pockets
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression -- Designed to secure gear
- Dyneema® Hardline hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam and spacer mesh
- Dyneema® Hardline zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Ice Axe loop
- Hydro port and internal mesh hydro sleeve
- Four exterior triglide buckles for optional pack accessory straps
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
- Dyneema® Fiber Tex 69 thread
See specs tab for details!