Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Hyperlite Mountain Gear's most versatile, long trail pack.
*Formerly known as the "2400 Junction"
When you’ve got your setup streamlined, you’re just heading out for a weekend, or you’re section hiking in areas where supplies are easy to find, the Junction 40 pack is a compact companion that’s at home in any environment. It's an ideal size when frequent resupply points are available.
For hikes measured more by changes in climate zones and geographical features than distance, the Junction offers the ultimate versatility required to meet those demands.
- Internal Frame + Padded Hip Belt.
- One external center mesh pocket with two solid-panel Hardline with Dyneema® pockets on the sides - dry gear faster with the middle pocket, protect or hide items in the sides
Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
Top Y-strap compression
Side compression straps for horizontal compression
Zippered hip belt pockets
Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic and whistle
Internal 8" x 14” mesh sleeve for hydration bladder
Integrated 1/4” foam back panel pad
Two removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Four exterior triglide buckles for optional pack accessory straps
- Grab Loop & Ice Axe Loop
- Volume: 49.8L (total capacity)
- Main Body: 40L
- External Pockets: 9.8L
- Dimensions: 30"H (fully unrolled) x 10.5"W
- Circumference (Top | Bottom): 37.5” | 33.5”
Frame: Integrated 1/4” foam back panel pad, 2 removable aluminum stays
Hipbelt: Integrated padded with pockets
- Recommended Maximum Load Capacity: Up to 40 lbs
- Small: 15”-17” torso
- Medium: 17”-19” torso
- Large: 19”-21” torso
- Tall: 21"+ torso
Weight: 31oz (White in size medium), 32.3oz (Black in size medium)
- Body: DCH50
- Bottom: DCH150
- External Pockets: Dyneema® Hardline
- Shoulder Straps & Hipbelt: Hardline with Dyneema®, Closed cell foam, Spacer mesh
Made in Mexico
Ideal for: Backpacking & Thru-hiking in any environment