Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Hyperlite Mountain Gear's most versatile, long trail pack.
When you’ve got your setup streamlined, you’re just heading out for a weekend, or you’re section hiking in areas where supplies are easy to find, the 2400 Junction pack is a compact companion that’s at home in any environment. It's an ideal size when frequent resupply points are available.
For hikes measured more by changes in climate zones and geographical features than distance, the Junction offers the ultimate versatility required to meet those demands.
- Internal Frame + Padded Hip Belt.
- Roll-Top closure system
- One external center mesh pocket with two solid-panel Hardline with Dyneema® pockets on the sides - dry gear faster with the middle pocket, protect or hide items in the sides
- Zippered pockets on hip belt
- Ice Axe Loop & Grab Loop
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Daisy chains on shoulder straps
- Internal mesh sleeve for hydration bladder
- Integrated 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Two removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Top Y-strap compression
- Side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Four exterior triglide buckles for optional pack accessory straps
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
- Volume: 49.8L (total capacity)
- Main Body: 40L
- External Pockets: 9.8L
- Dimensions: 30"H (fully unrolled) x 10.5"W
- Circumference (top/bottom): 37.5”/33.5”
- Recommended maximum load capacity: Up to 40 lbs
- Small: 15”-17” torso
- Medium: 17”-19” torso
- Large: 19”-21” torso
- Tall: 21"+ torso
Weight: 31oz (average weight based on size medium)e)
- Main Body: DCH50
- Bottom: DCH150
- Pockets: Mesh & Hardline with Dyneema®
- Shoulder Straps & Hipbelt: Hardline with Dyneema®, Closed Cell Foam, Spacer Mesh