Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Mill Creek, WA | Est. 2018
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people Kula Cloth serves and loves for the wilderness experiences they seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
- Super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!)
- Advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- Eco-friendly non-toxic materials
- Durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- Easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'Double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- Easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- Retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- Proudly made in the USA
The Kula Cloth has two distinct sides: one that is waterproof and the other that is soft and absorbent. This means that pee never touches your hand!
- Dimensions: ~5.5" x 5.5" (note: the stock print Kulas are slightly smaller than the artist series/custom Kulas)
- Silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric - Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester
Made in the USA