Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Austin, TX | Est. 1998
Tough, frameless pack for day trippers and die-hard minimalists.
This is a smaller-volume pack for low-stuff adventures. Maybe you’re doing a day hike and just carrying six or seven of the ten essentials. Or maybe you’re a wilderness warrior whose trail name is “Tent? Who needs a tent?” and thinks nothing of heading out on a backcountry weekend with six energy bars, one pair of socks and a Mylar blanket. Any hiker who wants more of an experience with less luggage will love the Kumo 36.
- Dual stretchy shoulder strap pockets
- Recommended for loads of 25 pounds of less
- Made of our custom 70 and 210 denier Robic nylon
- Dual, reachable water bottle pockets
- 4 “D” rings on top allow for strapping a pad or other items on top of the OTT™ closure system
- Ergonomic (Men's and Women's) shoulder strap system matching the award winning Mariposa and Gorilla.
- Detachable fast belt with pockets and two webbing loop heights to adjust fit.
- Rear mesh pocket great for drying gear and other gear storage
- Sewn-in web loops, shock cord, and cord locks for side or back compression
- Grosgrain drinking tube keeper loop are on shoulder straps
- Hydration tube port and strap routing
- Lashing loop doubles as ice axe holder
***Discounts are not available on Gossamer Gear products.
- Volume: 36L total capacity
- Main body to bottom of extension collar: 28L
- Mesh and Side Pockets: 8 L
- Dimensions: 10.5" wide x 4.5" deep x 18"-21" (depending on size)
- Extension collar height: 8"
- Small: 17.25" (11.5"-15.5" torso) Generally fits people 5'6" and under
- Medium: 20.25” (15.5"-19.5" torso) Generally fits people 5'5" to 6'0"+
- Removable Fast Belt Waist: 28" - 48"
- Small: 13.2oz
- Medium: 14.6oz
- Removable hipbelt: 3.3oz
- 70D & 100D Robic Nylon