Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Hyperlite Mountain Gear's close quarters pack.
The 2400 Southwest keeps you honest about packing smart and efficiently on weekend or section hikes where the supplies you may need to replace along the way are never too far out of reach.
When the route is thick with vegetation, requires the occasional up and over immovable objects, and calls for “suck in your gut and shimmy through” type moves, the Southwest is the backpack you want up-close and personal. This pack family is made specifically for tough adventures that would rip most other ultralight-style packs to shreds.
- Internal Frame + Padded Hip Belt.
- Roll-Top closure system
- Three external, solid pockets
- Zippered pockets on hip belt
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Daisy chains on shoulder straps
- Internal mesh sleeve for hydration bladder
- Integrated 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Two removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Top Y-strap compression
- Side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Four exterior triglide buckles for optional pack accessory straps
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
- Volume: 40L (2400 cu. in.) main body
- External: 9.8L
- Dimensions: 30" (height fully unrolled)
- Back width: 10.5"
- Top circumference: 37.5”
- Bottom circumference: 33.5”
- Load Capacity: Up to 40 lbs
- Small: 15”-17” torso
- Medium: 17”-19” torso
- Large: 19”-21” torso
- Tall: 21"+ torso
Weight: 30oz (may vary slightly by torso size)
- Body: DCH50 & DCH150
- External Pockets: Dyneema® Hardline
- Shoulder Straps & Hipbelt: Hardline with Dyneema®, Closed cell foam, Spacer mesh