Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Salida, CO | Est. 2009
Ideal for three-season use, the Windom Hood is a perfect complement to quilt style sleeping bags.
Elastic binding seals out drafts while being comfortable against your face, and will not restrict your vision. Adjustable underarm straps keep the hood in place on your head, ensuring that the hood stays where you want it no matter how much you toss and turn. The underarm straps can be left at home if you do not need them, saving .25 ounces.
The Windom Hood will keep you warm while sleeping, hiking or being active in camp. For typical use between 20° - 50°F.Features:
- Extremely Lightweight
- Elasticized Face Opening
- Removable Underarm Straps
- Pertex Quantum fabric keeps your insulation drier & loftier
- Pertex Fuse Y technology extends the longevity of this already durable UL fabric, and also improves its highly downproof and water beading properties
- HyperDRY™ hydrophobic down provides extra peace of mind, and dries faster than untreated down if it does get wet
- Eco version of Pertex Quantum is made from recycled yarns and maintains the fabric’s advanced performance qualities
- Responsibly sourced down from Allied Feather and Down, is both bluesign® and Responsible Down Standard® certified
***Discounts are not available on Katabatic Gear products.
- Regular: 1.75 oz, 0.85oz fill weight
- Large: 1.8 oz. 0.9oz fill weight
- Pertex Quantum Y Fuse Eco Ripstop (0.85oz/yd)
- 850 Fill Power HyperDRY ™ Water-resistant Goose Down