Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Henderson, CO | Est. 1992
Not all races are held on packed and groomed trails. When the course conditions are softer and deeper, you need more flotation. With ~30% more surface area than 20" models, the Elite Race is modeled after the Elite but swaps in Northern Lites' ultralight Race bindings and crampons.
At less than 2.2 lbs. per pair, the Elite is by far the lightest 25” running & racing snowshoe on the market.
Available with the traditional Northern Lites TruTrak binding system or the new Northern Lites Speed Binding when you need the ultimate convenience for getting your snowshoes on and off quickly.
- Made of aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum
- Ultralight and rip-proof COOLTHANE® decking
- 13-point Duraluminum racing cleats with ice guards
- Tough nylon winged deck clips add 19-point traction system around perimeter of snowshoe
- Made in the USA since 1992
- Black Frame / Yellow Deck
- Dimensions: 8"W x 25"L
- Recommended user load: up to 190lbs
- Uses: Racing, running, ultra competitions, ultralight backpacking and hiking in variable snow conditions
Weight: 34oz (Speed), 35oz (Tru-Trak)