Small Business Sales Week 2022!

Lloyd Vogel
Small Business Sales Week is here and with it a celebration of the amazing small and cottage brands that make up the outdoor community! From Tuesday, May 17th to Tuesday, May 24, there will be amazing discounts and deals on some of your favorite small outdoor brands. Organized by Garage Grown Gear, and done in collaboration with 50+ amazing small outdoor brands, this week is all about putting our weight behind the brands we love. Deals will be going live throughout the day of Tuesday, May 17th.

These sales are hosted on each brands own website, and we'll also be running deals on Garage Grown Gear all week. Please note that we will not be offering price matching during this sale. Scroll down to see whats going on!




25% off all products


10-15% off specific products

Alpen Fuel

20% off all Alpen Fuel Granola Meals using code SMALLBIZ20


20% off of both our products (BV450, BV500)


20% off all products

Bushka's Kitchen 

20% off single meal pouches (no discount on bundles or cases)

Cascade Wild

20% off all products

Cascadia Coffee Roasters

20% off all products 

Chicken Tramper Ultralight Gear

15% off Accessories and Fanny Packs with the code SBSW15

Cnoc Outdoors

15% off Portland-made products: Trekking Poles, Tent Stakes, Clean Hands Valve. Use code PDX15 at checkout!

Dandee Packs

15% off fanny packs and trail wallets using the code SBSW15

Dangle Supply

15% off all products using code SBSW15

Deliberate Life Designs

20% off all products

El Coyote Quilts

10% off all products

Ever Green Adventure Foods

3 Original Meals On Sale! $10 each

Farm to Summit

20% off all products


15% off all products (available on web app only)

FarPointe Outdoor Gear

25% off full order when paid with accepted Crypto-Currency (All products available, excluding Rotating Fabric Series)

Fernweh Food Co.

15% off adventure meals and meal packs (not valid on gear, sale or seasonal items). Use code: SMBIZ22 at checkout!


Web Specials Collection

Glacial Gear

15% off all products

GooseFeet Gear

10% off all products with discount code: SMALLBIZ10

Granite Gear

30% off all products

Green Goo

25% off everyday skin care products

Greenbelly Meals

10% off all products with discount code: SMALLBIZ10

Hammock Gear

15% off full price quilts, silpoly shelters, hammocks & most accessories

Heather's Choice

20% off Packaroons!

High Tail Designs

15% off all products

Hilltop Packs

10% off all bear bags


15% off all products

Kula Cloth

10% off all products


10% off all products with discount code: SBSW10

Mayfly Ultralight Equipment

20% off any camp shoes


20% off all products

Nashville Pack and Equipment Company

5% sitewide with code 'SmallBiz' on non-Zoleo products. Includes 2021 Cutaways already marked down 10% for a total of 15% off. $50 automatic discount on Zoleo products.

Nomad Nutrition

10% off all products

Pika Outdoors

15% off all products

Pinnacle Foods Co.

15-20% off all products

Purple Rain Adventure Skirts

10% off skirts and dresses with free first class shipping on all orders. Use code  SBSW22 at checkout

Renegade Outdoors

20% off all products


10% off all products

Shamma Sandals

15% off Mountain Goats UltraGrip using discount code: 22SBSW

Six Moon Designs

15% off umbrellas and packing pods!


20% off hoodies, t-shirts, hats

Space Bear Bags

15% off all products

Territory Run Co

 25% off all products using discount code: GGG25


10% off Thrupack Builder & 20% off Thrupack Favorites


10% specific collection

TownShirt Co.

15% off all in stock items

Trail Butter

15% OFF Variety Packs with code SMALLBIZ


20% off all products

Trekker Joe's

15% off all products


25% off Ursack bags


10% off all products

Venture Wipes

15% off all products

Westbound Gear

15% off all fanny packs




The Ursack bags discount is stated as 25% but that’s not what you find following the link or in the GGG store




Leave a comment