Back in the 1800s Mr. John Muir, out looking for adventure, decided to trek into this now world-renowned treasure. John is credited with establishing Yosemite as a national park and played a key role in establishing the Sierra Club too. Thanks John!
Women's shirt. Please see the sizing chart for info on fit.
- Fine jersey
- Fitted shape
- Double stitched
- Direct-to-garment printing
- Brother GraffiTee, photo quality
- Sweatshop-free, made in the USA
- Fabric weight 4.3 oz/yd²
- 100% Made in the USA
- Ships within 3-5 business days via USPS.
- Designed in Salt Lake City, Utah