Designed to climb like no other, Roscoe’s Washakie pant is equipped with:
- Nylon double-front and double-backside for added durability
- Reflective quick-pull calf cinches to keep cuffs in close for climbing or biking
- Two zippered front pockets, one zippered back pocket, one open back pocket and one zippered side pocket
- Sturdy built-in belt with low-profile clasp to keep your pants where they need to be
- Gusseted crotch for those yogic heel hooks
- Articulated knees
- 2" hems for durability and easy rolling
The Washakie pant's magnificent range of motion and astronomical comfort level will have you reaching for them every day. How can we say enough about this superb fabric? Washakie pants are made from a DWR treated, quick try 94.7% nylon 5.3% Lycra 4-way stretch blend with a moisture wicking finish and dry-feel waffle-weave inside. These pants will keep you feeling as good as you look.
Designed in: Red Lodge, Montana
Made in: Vietnam
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble Dry Low or hang dry.
Shipping and Returns: Ships within 1-2 days. Return new, unused product within 30 days.