Ships directly from Enlightened Equipment in 3-4 business days | Based in Winona, MN | Est. 2009
Created for those who want to pack light and go far no matter the weather, the Visp Rain Jacket boasts wind and rain protection in an ultralight package. Made with a customized 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric, it’s fully stormproof, yet has an exceptionally breathable feel. Weighing in at 5.11 oz to start, you’ll barely know it’s in your pack until you need it. You can wear the Visp alone to shed wind and rain, or pair it with a Torrid APEX jacket for a highly effective, ultralight jacket system.
- Full length, waterproof front zipper keeps moisture from coming in the front
- Waterproof Pit Zips keep your underarms ventilated in humid conditions
- Fitted hood with stiffened visor adjusts at the front and back to keep it in place or keep out of user's line of sight
- Shaped cuffs have a velcro adjustment for coverage or ventilation
- Adjustable shock cord waistband
- Droptail hem offers extra coverage in the back to keep the jacket from riding up under a pack
- Raglan sleeve design for a full range of movement
- Fully waterproofed seams, sealed with seam-tape
- Waterproof to 20,000mm H₂0
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 75,000 g/m²/24hr
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.
- Made in Vietnam. Inspected in Winona, Minnesota.
Fit: Sizes run about a half size large for layering purposes. Fits directly over a Torrid Jacket of a corresponding size
- 3-Layer waterproof/breathable fabric composed of ultralight 7D ripstop nylon, a ePTFE membrane, and a soft tricot lining for a comfortable next-to-skin feel
- #3 waterproof YKK Uretek zipper