Home to Utah's only "subway," Zion National Park holds spectacular landscape treasures. Most visitors enter from the South Entrance to visit Angel's Landing, gaze on the Three Patriarchs and jaunt up Walter's Wiggles. The adventurous take a hike up the Narrows' 16-mile slot canyon or trek through the North Entrance's Lee Pass. Make a trip of it and hike for a few days. If you make this a short stop on your way to the Grand Canyon or Bryce Canyon, you'll probably miss out on the majority of this park's natural wonders.
Men's shirt. Please see the Specs tab for info on fit.
- Fine jersey
- Fitted shape
- Double stitched
- Direct-to-garment printing
- Brother GraffiTee, photo quality
- Sweatshop-free, made in the USA
- Fabric weight 4.3 oz/yd²
- Ships within 3-5 business days via USPS.
- Designed in Salt Lake City, Utah