Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Mammoth Lakes, CA | Est. 2014
Ridge Merino's original Inversion Bottom are 100% Merino wool long johns intended for layering in cold conditions. Great-fitting, sweat-wicking, breathable and odor-resistant, these feel great next-to-skin and will keep you comfortable all day long.
The 3/4 length is designed to sit above the top of the boot and worn in combination with long sport-specific socks so your long johns don't throw off the precise fit of your boots.
- Natural, sustainable and biodegradable 270g Heavyweight Merino Wool
- 100% Recycled Polyester Waistband
- Flatlocked seams
- Removable label
- ¾ length cut for improved boot integration
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 17.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 30+ certified
Fit: The Inversion Pant fit is developed for any outdoor activity; but especially great for winter sports like skiing and snowboarding. Not too tight or loose, it is fitted to the body and comfortable under ski pants as intended, or under your everyday pants in cold weather.
Sizing (Waist | Hip):
- X-Small: 24-25” | 35-36”
- Small: 26-27” | 37-38”
- Medium: 28-29” | 39-40”
- Large: 30-31” | 41-42”
- X-Large: 32-34” | 43-44”
Weight: 7oz (in size medium)
Materials: 100% 270g Merino Wool
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.