Tired of the smell of synthetics and the itchiness of wool? So were Colorado-residents Craig and Jessica Woods. They discovered that bamboo has many wonderful qualities like being uber soft, anti-bacterial, moisture-wicking and ecologically friendly. By combining bamboo fiber with the warmth of merino wool, they realized they could create a base layer that feels comfortable to wear, doesn’t smell and keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Soft and comfortable bamboo, merino wool and elastane blend.
- Bamboo is an eco-friendly source material with anti-bacterial properties wards off that smelly gear smell.
- Gusseted crotch so you can stretch, swing, lunge and bend without restriction.
- Thumb holes to keep arms from bunching under layers and hands warm.
- Flatlock stitching and tag free design prevent chafing & skin irritation.
- Zipper cage to protect your zipper & face from a tangle.
- Lightweight for your active pursuits.
- Sizing runs a bit small, we recommend ordering 1 size up.
Your Bambool BT1 Base Layer keeps you dry and warm while you are jogging, skiing, hiking, snowboarding, climbing or paddling in the spring or fall. Or whatever you like to do during your lunch hour.
Designed in: Colorado
Made in: China
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang dry. Do not dry clean, bleach or iron.
Shipping and Returns: Ships within 1-2 days. Return new, unused product within 30 days.