Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Montana | Est. 2006
The Next-Gen stove model will hold up to 2.5 ounces of fuel and boil up to 8 cups of water on one fill of fuel. It has a total burn time of up to 20+ minutes. It was designed to be used by 2 or 3 people on extended trips, day hikes and weekend jaunts. The Next-Gen model is designed to be used with pots that have a 5 inch diameter or wider.
These aluminum bottle stoves are made from heavy duty bottles that have been used and thrown away. They have salvaged these bottles from destruction at landfills and recycling centers. They are the only stove maker, that we know of, that takes the time and expense to remove the painted labels from the salvaged aluminum bottles. That means you don't have to breathe burning paint fumes that are potentially unhealthy for you and fewer toxic gases are released into the environment.
- Ignites 2 ounces of fuel to full bloom almost twice as fast as many other alcohol stoves
- Uses denatured alcohol or methyl alcohol (HEET in yellow bottle)
- Holds up to 2.5 ounces of fuel
- Boils up to 8 cups of water on one fill of fuel
- Approximately 2.25 inches high and 2.25 inches wide