Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Perth, Australia | Est. 1991
The 15 denier mesh of the Ultra-Fine Mosquito Head Net keeps its weight down by almost 50% compared to Sea to Summit's standard Mosquito Head Nets, and the ultra-fine mesh keeps even the smallest insects at bay - including no-see-ums, sand-flies and midges.
The Ultra-Fine Mesh Mosquito Head Net might be the smallest and lightest thing in your pack – but if you're headed for areas where bugs are prevalent, it may be the most valuable piece of gear you'll take with you.
- Ultra-fine 2000 holes/in² (310 hole/cm²) hexagonal mesh
- Soft and lightwright 15D mono-filament nylon fiber
- Black mesh for improved vision
- Elasticized drawcord closure for universal fit
- Packaged in a handy stuff sack for snag-free protection and easy organization
- 2000 holes per square inch | 310 per square centimeter
Weight: 0.8oz | 23g
Materials: 15D mono-filament Nylon