Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Zurich, Switzerland (EXPED USA based in Tacoma, WA) | Est. 1997
Ultralight trekking mat for 4-season use.
The Ultra 5R sleeping mat is perfect for 4-season human-powered adventures such as trekking, long-distance hiking, bikepacking and alpinism, in spring, summer or fall. When every ounce counts, EXPED Ultra series sleeping mats ensure super-compact and ultralight sleep comfort anywhere.
SYNMAT TECHNOLOGY™ Texpedloft insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers, ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat while a 7cm thick air cushion cradles the body. These air chambers run head to toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night's sleep and giving maximum durability.
EXPED's Schnozzel Pumpbag is included: rapid, moisture-free mat inflation: lung power not required!
- SYNMAT TECHNOLOGY™ ensures insulation from cold ground
- Lighweight and compact
- All EXPED mats are certified carbon neutral by myclimate
- Recycled outer material
- Oeko-Tex® 100 certified DWR-free
- bluesign® certified
- Schnozzel Pumpbag
- Thickness: 3"
- Shape: Rectangular
- R-Value: 4.8
- Dimensions: 72" L x 20.5" W
Packed dimensions: 5.1" x 12.2"
- Weight: 20.3oz
- Dimensions: 72" L x 25.6" W
- Packed dimensions: 5.9"x 13.4"
- Dimensions: 77.6" L x 25.6" W
Packed dimensions: 5.9"x 13.4"
- Weight: 28oz
- Face fabric: 20D recycled ripstop polyester Oeko-Tex® 100 certified DWR-free
- Insulation: 60 g/m² Texpedloft microfiber bluesign® certified