Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Winona, MN | Est. 2009
For a good night's rest and a toasty warm head, the Torrid Hood is designed to be the perfect head insulation accessory for your Enlightened Equipment quilt or sleeping bag, or for extra warmth during the day. Built using ultralight fabrics and CLIMASHIELD™ APEX synthetic insulation, the Torrid Hood keeps your head and neck warm in all conditions, wet or dry.
A lightweight shock cord runs over the forehead and around to the back of the Torrid Hood, allowing you to comfortably secure it to your head or close it over your eyes to sleep. The neck closure features three snaps to allow more or less airflow and lock out cold drafts. The Torrid Hood is also easy to wash, and dries quickly.
- Pairs perfectly with a quilt or sleeping bag for head and neck coverage
- Lightweight shock cord secures the Hood where you want it, all night long
- Built with no sewn-through seams to eliminate cold spots
- Snaps down the front of the collar allow you to customize the fit and warmth.
Sizing (head circumference):
- Small: 18-20"
- Medium: 20-22"
- Large: 22-24"
- X-Large: 24-26"
- Sides & lining: Charcoal 10D nylon fabric
- Back/accent: Black 10D nylon fabric
- Insulation: 4oz/yd² CLIMASHIELD™ APEX