Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Austin, TX | Est. 1998
A sleek, simple ultralight solo shelter to keep you snug as a bug in a weatherproof ripstop rug. It's really just incredible.
The One is back, and even more determined to keep you dry without weighing you down. Features include factory-taped seams, reflective pull-outs, robust zippers, and fully-rigged lines. Easy to set up, rugged, spacious and less than two pounds, The One is the shelter of your minimalist dreams.
- Easy side entry, both doors now open for max ventilation
- Factory-taped seams
- Bathtub floor
- Great headroom (and shoulder room)
- Fits tall people
- Big vestibule with great protection
- Lightweight, with full protection from rain and bugs
- Excellent ventilation to minimize condensation
- Catenary cut for quick, taut setup
- Highly adjustable pitch
- Interior clothes line and flashlight loop
- Reflective tie-outs for additional lines for high winds and to create more interior space
- Ability to furl the vestibule for views when no rain expected
- Tensioners with reflective line make it easy to get a taut setup
- Reflective guy lines knotted so they can be handled with gloves
- Zipper pulls have reflective lines added for easier handling
- Large mesh internal pocket for personal items
- Side-wall tie outs for storm proofing and extra interior space
- Minimum of 6 stakes required for setup
- Uses our segmented poles, or any trekking poles set to 125 cm, tip down. Available for purchase separately.