Ships in 2-3 Weeks | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
You won’t find a lighter option with this much protection. The Echo II works like a traditional fully-enclosed tent, but weighs much less. It includes a tarp, a detachable no-see-um mesh bug bivy insert with bathtub floor to keep out ground water and insects, and a detachable vestibule for protection from rain and wind. We utilize Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), the strongest, lightest and most weatherproof fabric available in outdoor gear. You won’t have to think about whether your ultralight shelter is up for the challenge of your thru-hike, multi-day alpine climb or backpacking trip we’ve found the optimal balance of strength, weight and performance for you. More generously sized than an ultralight one-person tent or bivy with plenty of room for two in a pinch.
Echo II Tarp
- Catenary curve ridgeline with taped, bonded and sealed felled seam
- Fully bonded radial double reinforced tie-outs
- Fully bonded double reinforced ridgeline tie-outs
- Three interior ridgeline D-rings
- D-rings on all tie-outs for accessory attachment
- Metal O-ring ridgeline tie-out for attachment to trekking or tent poles
- Military grade snaps on front corner tie-outs for beak attachment
- Custom-made ultralight UHMWEP core guy lines with line-locks
- Most technically advanced professional tarp available
Echo II Insert
- Durable DCF11 seam sealed bathtub floor.
- Ultralight DCF8 side and rear panels.
- No-see-um bug mesh net ceiling and upper portion of front and side panels
- Full length two-way zipper for maximum convenience.
- Front door tie to hold door open.
- Four corner stake tie-outs.
- Four corner bungee tie-outs plus two middle tie-outs for attachment to the Echo II Tarp
- Can be pitched without a tarp
- Compatible with Echo II Tarp and Flat Tarps
Echo II Beak
- Constructed with DCF8 with double reinforced corners.
- Military spec Velcro hook & loop closure to attach to the top of the Echo II Tarp.
- Military grade corner snaps to attach to the Echo II Tarp.
- Front corner tie-out to attach to tarp ridgeline stake.
- Two-way waterproof zippered door
- Door opens on right or left side
- No additional stakes or hardware required to attach beak to the Echo II Tarp
- Compatible with Echo II Tarp only
See specs tab for details!