Ships 1-2 business days | Based in Salida, CO | Est. 2009
Time for a snack break next to a scenic mountain lake? Setting up shelter for the night? This ultralight puffy is the perfect outer layer to seal in warmth on your next outing.
The Katabatic Tarn is designed from hem to hood to provide a superior warmth-to-weight ratio, and is sure to become your go-to puffy for lightweight adventures.
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable, drop tail hem; extra length in back to ensure coverage
- Single-pull, two-way adjustable hood
- Elasticized cuffs
- Zipper chin guard
- Ultralight, flexible, and durable #5VS YKK front zipper
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Internal box wall construction on top of hood and shoulders, with no external stitch lines: increases water resistance, heat retention, and durability.
- Sustainability: Thoughtfully designed and built to be ultralight, yet durable so it will stay out of the landfill longer. Bluesign® approved fabrics and down. Recycled shell fabric.
Trim fit: Designed for use over a light baselayer or midlayer, if you are in between sizes at all, you’ll want to size up. Especially if you want to layer underneath. It's a pretty slim fit!
*Color is Navy
***Discounts are not available on Katabatic Gear products.
- Outer Fabric: 10D, 0.85oz/yd Pertex Quantum Eco Ripstop
- Liner Fabric: 20D, 1oz/yd Pertex Quantum Taffeta
- Insulation: RDS Certified 850+ fill power HyperDry goose down
- YKK zipper