- Ergonomic design allows your body to move freely.
- Extra-long body length keeps your mid-section covered when you stretch, twist and bend.
- Sleeves are long with extra articulation in the armhole, so you can reach and raise your arms without pulling or lifting the rest of the garment.
- Flat-locked seams reduce chafing. Positioned off the shoulder, so they won't rub against pack straps.
- Tall collar provides extra warmth and wind protection for your neck, but can be unzipped for extra ventilation.
- Minimalist zip with internal double facing reduces bulk and prevents chafing.
- Tape on the cuff depicts contours of the Himalayas and colours of Tibetan prayer flags.
- Contrast seams circle sleeves and body to signify a kora - the devotional practice of walking around a sacred mountain.
Fabric & Care:
Yak wool evolved over millennia to protect against the extreme Himalayan climate.
We've spent years transforming this astonishing fibre into a range of technical fabrics for outdoor adventurers, through our in-house development programme Hima-Layer™.
This garment is made with our Hima-Layer Original 230 fabric, using yak wool sourced from nomad families on the Qinghai Tibet plateau in the Himalayas.
- Even better than merino. It’s 66 % more breathable and 40% warmer, weight for weight.
- Wicks moisture efficiently and allows sweat vapour to escape from your skin, so you won’t overheat or feel clammy.
- Naturally anti-bacterial fabric smells fresher longer - so you can pack light.
- Built-in 40+ UPF sun protection.
- Feels soft like cashmere - and there’s no itch.
- Ideal for outdoor adventures in autumn, winter and spring.
CARING FOR YOUR GARMENT
- Cool machine wash on wool setting at 30˚c.
- Line dry in the shade.
As long as you follow our care instructions, any shrinkage will be minimal.