VSSL Shelter – Sometimes things don’t turn out like we planned.
Lost, injured, or require temporary protection from the elements; we created a lightweight emergency shelter for this purpose. Contained within the handle of a compact weather-resistant aluminum LED flashlight, our VSSL Shelter is ready to provide cover in case of an emergency.
Each VSSL unit is 9" long by 2" diameter made from seamless extruded military specification anodized aluminum.
Weighs 19 ounces (1 pound, 3 ounces).
Each Shelter by VSSL contains:
• Dual mode (static and SOS) LED ‘flood’ beam lantern light, illuminates a large area (batteries included)
• 96" x 60" x 36" temporary polyethylene tent
• 20’ rope
• 2 anodized eye screws
• Compass (oil filled)
• Tent reflects up to 95% of radiated heat
• Can also be used as a first aid blanket to prevent/counter hypothermia
• Reflective surface ideal for visibility