Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Lombardia, Italy | Est. 2019
The Saccus 48L is the perfect pack for longer adventures spanning multiple days.
With padded sewn-in hip belts for maximum load transfer and stability, this pack is the perfect balance between volume capacity, weight and comfort.
The Saccus 48L is a frameless pack that features some of the most technologically advanced waterproof materials to create a pack that is both very lightweight and durable.
- Frameless + Padded Hip Belt.
- Comfortable hip belts in Robic HDPE 210D are sewn-in to the pack for maximum weight transfer and better load carry capabilities. The hip belts feature webbing loops to attatch our hip belt pouches or other gear.
- Reinforced bottom section with Ultra400 fabric
- One mesh shoulder pocket on the left shoulder strap.
- Big stretchy spandex/nylon front mesh stores a lot of gear.
- One ice-axe loop
- Convenient roll-top closure
- Webbing straps for carrying extra gear at the top of the pack, and secure a tight closure.
- Functional 4-point compression cords that fully cover the pack sides from top to bottom, allowing to significantly reduce pack volume when needed.
- Comfortable 11mm (7/16”) thick shoulder straps, padded with EVA-foam and 3D spacer mesh.
- Daisy chain on shoulder straps for adding extra shoulder pouches or other gear.
- Chest straps with loops for lightweight hardware-free connection to the daisy chain.
- Drainage hole at each side pocket.
- Taped seams
***Discounts are not available on Bonfus packs
- Volume: 48 liters
- Main body: 40L
- External pockets: 8L
- Unrolled height: 81cm
- Average circumference: 90cm
- Recommended maximum load capacity: 24lbs
- Medium size: up to 19.5″ torso
- Large size: up to 21.5″ torso
- Hipbelt: fits 33"- 43" waist/hips (both medium & large packs)
Weight: 15.5oz (large: +10g)
- Ultra 200 Black or White (119gsm | 3.5oz/sqy)