With the goal of building a tote that can do it all, Flowfold is proud to share the Porter. Weighing in at less than half a pound, they remodeled a classic design with modern aesthetics and cast-iron strength.
The main compartment is perfect for carrying a variety of essentials like books, groceries, or towels while a compact outer pocket keeps your phone, keys, and wallet within easy reach. The Porter tote dreams of a life at the beach, but will dress to impress every city block from Brooklyn to Manhattan.
DiamondFiber is developed with the same technology that revolutionized the performance of multi-million dollar racing boats like those in the America’s Cup. With a higher tensile strength than steel, it is remarkably durable due to an inner diamond pattern of Kevlar or carbon fibers. These are the toughest, lightest and most resilient cloths in the world due to high strength to weight ratios and ideal modulus of elasticities.
The cloths used in Flowfold bags are carefully drawn from scrap, blemish, and discontinued stock. As flowfold production grows, so does our use of cloth that would otherwise end up as pollution. We are proud to continue the tradition of American-made quality and solid craftsmanship.
- Tough and simple tote bag
- Great for the outdoors: hiking, traveling, camping, running, hunting, fishing, skiing, surfing, snowboarding, sailing, biking and golf
- Vegan tote bag made from repurposed, reclaimed, unique materials
- Made in America, handmade in USA, Maine made tote bag
- Ultra lightweight carbon fiber or Kevlar, better than leather tote bag
- Tough and durable design with a lifetime warranty
- Water resistant material
Ships it 1-2 Business Days