Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Seattle, WA | Est. 1969
Ultralight & fully-featured for a consistently excellent cooking experience.
This enhanced PocketRocket stove boasts premium features, including a pressure regulator that makes it ideal for all-condition environments, offering consistently faster boil times than non-regulated canister-mounted stoves. Just a smidge heavier (10 g/ 0.3 oz, or the weight of two nickels) than the PocketRocket 2 stove, this ultralight deluxe version features the most durable push-start Piezo Igniter we've ever built and a broad burner head for better heat distribution and simmering. For backpackers traveling fast & light on the trail, or a quick weekend in the Cascade Range, this deluxe model offers one of the best overall cooking experiences in its ultralight class.Features:
- Consistently Fast: Pressure regulator maintains stove's fast boil times even in cold weather & with low fuel.
- Ultralight: Just 83 g (2.9 oz) and ultra-packable; expands the menu options for ultralight backpacking.
- Push-Start Ignition: Fast, reliable piezo lighting; spark igniter is protected inside burner for maximum durability.
- Broad Burner: Improves wind resistance and combines with simmer control for excellent cooking versatility; wind-blocking burner lip.
*Note: Fuel Canister Not Included
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: ~60 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.3 minutes
- Dimensions: 3.3" (H) x 2.2" (W) x 1.5" (L)
Weight: 2.9 oz (stove), 3.4 oz (packaged weight)
WARNING: Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.