Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in West Melbourne, FL | Est. 2004
The lightest of the light, Zpacks' Plex Solo is a sub-14oz ultralight tent designed for adventurers who value weight but aren't willing to sacrifice performance or comfort. From thru-hiking to bikepacking to packrafting, the Plex Solo is a spacious one-person tent that allows you to redefine your boundaries and push your limits.
Leave one or both doors open in nice weather for a breeze and great views. Close the upwind door to block cold wind, or close both for 360° rain protection. In calm rain or under dripping trees the doors can be left open for air flow without water dripping on the floor space. In almost all conditions, at least one downwind door can be left open for air. For even better rain protection with a door open, use the included elastic cords to pull the screen door back away from the rain spray.
Easily pitching with a single 52"/132 cm trekking pole or tent pole, the Plex Solo is well-ventilated and can be set up in even the most cramped camp sites. You won’t find a lighter functional one-person tent anywhere.
An optional Tyvek or Polycro footprint is available for added protection but not required for this shelter. The floor material is reasonably durable, and all Dyneema® Composite Fabric gear can be easily patched in the field with repair tape (included). Sets up with a minimum of 6 stakes (10 recommended in windy conditions) and a single trekking pole or tent pole adjusted to 52" (132 cm).
- Taped seams
- Tie outs have bonded reinforcements for high strength
- Storm doors can be opened or closed independently
- Overlapping storm doors allow airflow without the need for additional venting - no zippers that could potentially fail over time
- Vestibule has enough space for storing a wet backpack or muddy shoes
- Rainbow zipper on screen door allows easy entry regardless of which storm door is closed
- Screen door drops inwards rather than hanging in your way - no need to roll up or secure
- Tarp overhangs bathtub floor & screen doors - in calm rain or under dripping trees the doors can be left open for air flow without water dripping on the floor space
- Sewn in 8" tall bathtub floor has plenty of space to stretch out, with room for your gear beside you or at the ends of the floor
- Mesh pocket conveniently located near screen door can be accessed from inside or outside the tent
- Dyneema is naturally waterproof and is not treated with any potentially harmful chemicals such as flame retardants or water repellents
- Easily repairable - any damage can easily be fixed in the field with DCF Repair Tape
- All Zpacks gear has a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
- Made in the USA
- Stuff sack
- Repair tape
***Discounts are not available on Zpacks products.
- Capacity: 1
- Floor dimensions (interior): 90"L x 38"/28"W (width at center/ends)
- Floor dimensions (exterior): 100"L x 62"/36"W (width at center/ends)
- Interior peak height: 52" | 122cm
- Zipper entry height: 36" | 91 cm
- Vestibule depth: 18.5" | 47cm
- Packed size: 5" x 11" (3.5L)
- Pole setup: 1 pole (not included), 132cm (52")
Weight: 13.9oz (Blue) or 15.4oz (Spruce Green) (total including guylines & stuff sack)
- Fly fabric: 0.55 oz/sqyd (Blue) or 0.75 oz/sqyd (Spruce Green) Dyneema® Composite Fabric
- Floor fabric: 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric
- Mesh: 0.67 oz/sqyd Ultralight Nano-Noseeum Insect Netting
Made in the USA