Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Winona, MN | Est. 2009
Built with ultralight 7D sil/PU nylon, the Paladin tarp is ready to keep you covered through any rainy or windy night in the woods. It’s factory seam-taped and fully waterproof to keep you nice and dry through the night. The Paladin comes with 10 reinforced tie-out points, so you can adjust for different hammocks and setup styles. Tie-out points include LineLocs for quick tension adjustments, and the LineLocs are girth-hitched in place so you can easily remove them. Gentle catenary cuts promote a tighter pitch and shave weight.
This is the perfect addition to your pack to keep your sleep system simple, ultralight, and effective.
- Made of 7D silnylon with a polyurethane coating on the interior for ultralight waterproof performance
- Factory seam-taped; no seam-sealing necessary
- Includes 10 reinforced grosgrain tie-out loops, 6 on the corners and 4 on the side panels
- Choose 11 ft or 12 ft ridgeline; both taper to 8 ft long at lower anchor points
- 100 inch center width for full coverage of most types of hammocks
- Paladin Stock color: Coyote 7D
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences
- Silnylon mini stuff sack
- 10 LineLocs (adds 0.46 oz)
- Mini-Carabiners x 2 (adds 0.12 oz)
- Minimum of 4 Stakes
- Minimum of 50 ft. guyline