Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Portland, OR | Est. 2010
This is our flagship soft shell pant; unmatched in versatile performance. Breathable, quick drying, wind and water resistant, with full four-way stretch, The Mark II has proven itself across multiple environments, climates, and activities. An understated jean that does it all.
- Schoeller® Dryskin soft shell with NanoSphere® DWR to repel water and dirt. Fabric maximizes performance in breathability, quick dry, wind and water resistance, four way stretch and self-cleaning.
- Double woven blend of nylon, polyester, & spandex manufactured in accordance with Bluesign sustainability certification.
- Hidden zipper on right rear pocket creates a secure place for stuff you can’t afford to lose, sized just right for a passport.
- Reinforced 'no-stretch' waistband for extra comfort and best fit.
- Imported Swiss fabric - 250 grams per square meter.
- Straight leg fit - not baggy, not skinny.
- 90 Day No Hassle Guarantee
- Sizes = Waist x Length, Longs are 36.5" inseam and Un-hemmed