Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Austin, TX | Est. 2009
The NITECORE HC35 L-shaped headlamp is the first next generation headlamp to feature a high performance 21700 battery. This powerful battery unleashes the quad LEDs max brightness of 2700 lumens turbo with over 146 yards of beam throw. The quick detach headlamp bracket allows you to easily rotate the flashlight on the headband to illuminate where you need it.
The NITECORE HC35 comes with a high performance, 4000mAh 21700 li-ion battery that provides up to 1200 hours of uninterrupted operation. It can also run on any >8 high discharge 18650 battery, a pair of CR123, or RCR123 batteries when you use included battery adapter sleeve. With a built-in micro USB charging port, and LED power indicator, the HC35 will not leave you in the dark when paired with a rechargeable battery.
When removed from the bracket the multipurpose, 90 degree design allows the headlamp to double as a handheld flashlight or worklight. Enjoy hands-free illumination with the magnetic tailcap, while the removable pocket clip provides simple carry options.
- 2700 max lumen quad LED headlamp
- 90 degree L-shape design easily removable flashlight body to double as work light
- Included 21700 high performance rechargeable battery
- Built-in micro USB charging port
- Magnetic tailcap can snap to metal surfaces
- Built-in LED battery power indicator
Dimensions: L-5.05" x Head Diameter-1.25" x Tube Diameter-1.02"
- LED: 4x CREE XP-G3 S3 LEDs
- Max. Brightness: 2700 lumens
- Peak Beam Distance: 146 yards
- Peak Beam Intensity: 4500 cd
- IP Rating: IP68 - 2m submersible
- Impact Resistance: 1m