Everest... it's not for the faint of heart. In fact, it's hardly for anyone. A small elite group of climbers and mountaineers attempt the summit each year. Some years multiple groups summit the peak; other years just a handful make it. So how to climb Mount Everest? Starting from the very first base camp, you're in for over 10,000 feet of climbing, that is, if you can pass the first trial of low oxygen living at Base Camp 1. Try memorizing the path with our tee till you get your tickets.
Men's shirt. Please see the Specs tab for info on fit.
- Fine jersey
- Fitted shape
- Double stitched
- Direct-to-garment printing
- Brother GraffiTee, photo quality
- Sweatshop-free, made in the USA
- Fabric weight 4.3 oz/yd²
- Ships within 3-5 business days via USPS.
- Designed in Salt Lake City, Utah