2,659 miles of trail stretching from the Mexican and Canadian borders of the USA, the Pacific Crest Trail spans some of America's richest, greenest and most mountainous terrain. From start to finish, hikers will traverse such notable locales as the John Muir Trail, Yosemite National Park, Mount Hood, Upqua and Willamette National Forests, Mount Rainier National Park, and more! Try a few section hikes before taking on the whole trail.
- Fine jersey
- Fitted shape
- Double stitched
- Direct-to-garment printing
- Brother GraffiTee, photo quality
- Sweatshop-free, made in the USA
- Fabric weight 4.3 oz/yd²
- Ships within 3-5 business days via USPS.
- Designed in Salt Lake City, Utah