Tired of the smell of synthetics and the itchiness of wool? So were Colorado-residents Craig and Jessica Woods. They discovered that bamboo has many wonderful qualities like being uber soft, anti-bacterial, moisture-wicking and ecologically friendly. By combining bamboo fiber with the warmth of merino wool, they realized they could create a base layer that feels comfortable to wear, doesn’t smell and keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Soft and comfortable, made from a blend of bamboo, merino wool and elastane
- Bamboo is an eco-friendly source material with anti-bacterial properties that keeps odor at bay
- Gusseted armpit so you can stretch, swing, reach and bend without restriction
- Thumb holes keep arms from bunching under layers and hands warm
- Flatlock stitching and tag free design prevent chafing and skin irritation
- Zipper cage protects your zipper and is soft to the chin
- Lightweight material for active pursuits
Your Bambool BT1 Base Layer keeps you dry and warm while you are skiing, jogging, hiking, snowboarding, climbing or paddling.
Colorado Made in:
China Care Instructions:
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang dry. Do not dry clean, bleach or iron. Shipping and Returns:
Ships within 1-2 days. Return new, unused product within 30 days.