Tired of the smell of synthetics and the itchiness of wool? So were Colorado-residents Craig and Jessica Woods. They discovered that bamboo has many wonderful qualities like being uber soft, anti-bacterial, moisture-wicking and ecologically friendly. By combining bamboo fiber with the warmth of merino wool, they realized they could create a base layer that feels comfortable to wear, doesn’t smell and keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Soft and comfortable, made from a blend of bamboo, merino wool and elastane
- Bamboo is an eco-friendly source material with anti-bacterial properties that keeps odor at bay
- Gusseted crotch so you can stretch, swing, lunge and bend without restriction
- Flatlock stitching and tag free design prevent chafing & skin irritation
- Lightweight material for your active pursuits.
Your Bambool BT1 Base Layer keeps you dry and warm while you are skiing, jogging, hiking, snowboarding, climbing or paddling.
Designed in: Colorado
Made in: China
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang dry. Do not dry clean, bleach or iron.
Shipping and Returns: Ships within 1-2 days. Return new, unused product within 30 days.