Ships in 1-2 business days | Est. 2016
Insulation that adapts at every elevation. The Alpha Ascender Hoody is the ultimate in breathable insulation that regulates core body temperature and wicks moisture with strategically placed panels. Worn as a primary insulator on milder days, or as a mid-layer on those extra chilly alpine starts, this jacket works as hard as you do so you can avoid the layer shuffle and get after it.
Need to Know:
- Function: Active insulation piece that breathes on the move and keeps the chill out in between. Our treeline-to-summit workhorse.
- Layering: Designed for use over 1-2 slim layers such as a baselayer and light insulating layer like our Fissure Tech Fleece
- Insulation Type: Synthetic (Polartec® Alpha® 60gm)
- Fit: Athletic
- Weather resistant and breathable stretch ripstop fabric
- Power Stretch® Pro™ side panels, back and underarm sleeves
- Stretch woven mesh lining for superior breathability
- Seaming strategically engineered to provide stretch where necessary
- Insulated hood with Power Stretch® Pro™ stretch panel for use with or without a helmet
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Internal stash pockets
- Athletic fit
See specs tab for more details!