Good luck finding a more comfortable pair of pants. Breathable, quick drying, wind and water resistant, four way stretch and self-cleaning. AKA... the real deal!
This is the light version of the Original Jeans - Mark II. Made with lighter weight Schoeller® soft shell fabric offering improved performance for travel, work and play in warmer climates or seasons. Extremely light and breathable while retaining the same four way stretch with water and wind resistance.
- Schoeller® Dryskin soft shell with NanoSphere® DWR to repel water and dirt. Fabric maximizes performance in breathability, quick dry, wind and water resistance, four way stretch and self-cleaning.
- Double woven blend of nylon, micro nylon & elastane manufactured in accordance with Bluesign sustainability certification.
- YKK® Metaluxe fly zipper for lightweight corrosion free performance and hidden zipper on right rear pocket creates a secure place for stuff you can’t afford to lose, sized just right for a passport.
- Mini-mesh pocket bags for drainage and quick drying.
- Reinforced 'no-stretch' waistband for extra comfort and best fit.
- Imported Swiss fabric - 180 grams per square meter.
- Straight leg fit - not baggy, not skinny.
- Designed and sewn in Portland, Oregon USA
- 90 Day No Hassle Guarantee
- Sizes = Waist x Length, Longs are 36.5" inseam and Un-hemmed