Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Gdynia, PL | Est. 1989
A great choice for those who like simple solutions for the summer months. With a classic design and a plain stitched-through construction, it’s one of the most basic sleeping bags Cumulus offers. Toray® Airtastic makes it light and soft in touch, and ethically sourced Polish goose down fills the inside. Because ‘simple’ for Cumulus means: let the quality shine!
- No zip or Left zip options
- Full length zipper (for left zip)
- Minimalist, weight saving design and components
- Down-filled zip insulating tube
- Close fit mummy shape
- Stitched-through chamber design
- Separately filled front and bottom
- Stuff sack
- Storage sack
- Length: 71" (fits up to 6'1" individual)
- Shoulder/hip width: 30"
- Foot width: 19"
- Packed size: 7" x 4"
- Temperature rating: 55°F
- No zip: 7.6oz (total), 3.7oz (fill weight)
- Left zip: 8.5oz (total), 3.7oz (fill weight)
- Toray® Airtastic 0.56 oz/y², 7-denier ripstop, DWR finish (100% nylon)
- 900 Fill Power ethically sourced Polish goose down
- #3 coil YKK® zip with 2 self-locking sliders