Jelt founder Jen Perry was tired of having something in common with plumbers when she wore her skinny jeans. Yep. Crack attack. So she brought fashion and function together with a retro elastic belt designed to help men and women keep their pants up. And she did it using 100% recycled materials.
- Low profile buckle lays flat preventing bulge under your shirt.
- Contains no metal parts – leave it on for airport security.
- Made from 100% recycled materials, including the packaging.
- Inner gel feature keeps your belt in position and holds on tight.
- Designed and constructed for active lifestyles without sacrificing style.
- Ready to start #jelting? Try a versatile Jelt belt on the slopes to keep up your snowpants, or while you’re hiking, managing the ranch or running errands around town.
Designed in: Bozeman, MT USA
Made in: Taiwan
Care Instructions: Spot clean with gentle detergent, air dry.
Shipping and Returns: Ships within 1-2 days. Return new, unused product within 30 days.