Ships in 1-2 days | Based in Portland, OR | Est. 2020
*Formerly known as the "Lark Hoodie"
A classic ultralight hoodie. Designed to be your go-to performance midlayer, providing maximum warmth and breathability in an incredibly lightweight package. The lofted knit construction allows for air exchange on its own, while providing maximum heat retention under a shell. This minimalist approach allows for greater mobility and comfort without sacrificing warmth or protection from the elements.
Whether it's changing weather conditions or high-intensity activities where you need insulation but don't want to overheat, this hoodie offers the user complete control in temperature regulation and the ability to stay comfortable. Senchi Bag included.
- Ultralight (85g/m2)
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Resists moisture and is fast-drying
- 78% Recycled Polyester (P.E.T.)
- Kangaroo pocket for added warmth/storage
- Elastic cuffs and balaclava hood with anatomical shaping for warmth
- Gusseted underarm for increased mobility
- Articulated sleeves
- Made in USA from domestic fabric, sewn by workers earning a fair wage in a safe environment
- Oeko-Tex® Certified
- Bluesign® Certified
Fit: Unisex fit. Midlayer - M fits like a Men’s medium. Size up for relaxed fit. Size Chart
Kendra is 5'4" wearing L
Miranda is 5'2" wearing XS
***Discounts are not available on Senchi Designs products.
Weight (± 10%)*:
- Ember & Saffron: XS 3.8 oz / S 4.0 oz / M 4.5 oz / L 4.8 oz / XL 5.2 oz / 2XL 5.6 oz / 3XL 6.1 oz
- Mint: XS 4.4 oz / S 4.7 oz / M 5.1 oz / L 5.8 oz / XL 6.2 oz / 2XL 6.5 oz / 3XL 7.1 oz
*Weight can vary based on variations on batch / dye / scouring process of raw fabric. This current batch of Mint has more loft than the Ember & Saffron.
Materials: 100% Polyester Polartec® Alpha Direct 90
Fabric details: Polartec® Alpha Direct 90: Lightweight and versatile. Excels in a wide range of activities and conditions. Note: Polartec Alpha is a distinctive fabric that stretches more horizontally than vertically and doesn't rebound, which means that as the fabric stretches horizontally, it may contract vertically.
Made in the USA
Care: Extend the lifetime of your Senchi by washing it infrequently, and always storing and washing it inside of the included Senchi Bag. Machine wash cold, delicate cycle, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. Do not bleach, dry-clean, iron, use fabric softener, or machine-wash with agitator.