Everett Carson just wasn’t happy with the choices for minimalist running shoes, so he invested half a million dollars to start manufacturing his own right here in the United States. Carson Footwear now makes zero drop running shoes out of an Oregon facility.
Made with a 10/10 polyurethane sole that displaces shock in all directions offering more absorption
- Because both the midsole and outsole are made out of polyurethane, you don’t have to worry about delamination
- Mesh upper and neoprene tongue create an extremely breathable shoe
- USA Made! And all materials except some TPU used on the heel cap, toecap and logo base are sourced domestically
- Zero drop minimalist design
- Trail eating machine with a tread that can handle rocks, roots and mud
Carson Footwear offers a variety of design choices. But when it launched in 2015, it started with the Iguana Racer. Everett Carson chose this shoe because he once told himself “the day you make a running shoe in the USA is the day iguanas fly.”
Sizing: grab a tape measure and use the print out included with the photos to determine your size
Designed in: Milwaukie, OR USA
Made in: Milwaukie, OR USA
Care Instructions: Spot clean with mild detergent. Air dry.
Shipping and Returns: Made to order. Ships in 1-2 weeks. Return new, unused product within 30 days.