Ships in 2-3 business days | Based in Beaverton, OR | Est. 2002
We are currently unable to ship Six Moon Designs products to Japan. All Japanese orders will be canceled and refunded if placed.
The Haven Zero-G is a shaped tarp designed to provide the maximum amount of protection for minimum weight. A dual pole design with a 48" (122 cm) wide canopy provides tremendous amounts of headroom. Flanked on either side with a zippered, vestibule door for storage and separate entry. The center peak of the Haven Zero-G is offset slightly toward the head of the shelter, creating a steeper angle and placing the canopy further from your face when lying down and aligns the peak to a more natural sitting position.
The Haven Zero-G can be set up using adjustable trekking poles or our optional aluminum or carbon fiber poles (sold separately). Dual tabs on either side of the canopy allow the Haven Zero-G to also be hung from a line between two trees, eliminating the need for poles altogether.
The Haven Zero-G is can be mated with the Haven NetTent,together forming a luxuriously sized double wall shelter. The NetTent is attached to the tarp after setup, keeping the inner net dry when setting up in wet conditions. If desired this pair can be left attached when packing, but a larger stuff bag may be necessary.
Six Moon Designs has spent over a decade working with Dyneema®. Through the process, we have developed our own proprietary tape which creates a stronger bond than conventional methods.
- Full 360-degree protection allows this tarp to provide enhanced security compared to a traditional flat tarp.
- High Vent removes excess moisture build-up.
- Zipper Vestibule Closure makes opening and closing the vestibule a snap.
- Dual Side Entry makes entry and exits easy.
- Easy Tensioning Adjustment makes keeping the tent taut a trivial task that can be accomplished while still in your sleeping bag. Re-tension straps have been added to all tie out points.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
- Optimized Sleeping Area is oriented to maximize usable space, ventilation, and view. A peak height of 45 inches gives you plenty of headroom.
- Dual Pole Support significantly improves headroom and interior space.
- Ultra-light Waterproof Canopy is made from high strength .75 Dyneema Composite Fabric.
- Seam Taped seams provide the strongest seams currently available.
- Extremely Easy Setup in less than two minutes under any conditions.