Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Austin, TX | Est. 1998
Back to the old style lid with upgraded features like lighter, tougher fabric and a release buckle for your side compression this is the best Gorilla EVER.
Lightweight but surprisingly durable, the Gorilla is suitable for shorter trips or hikers who know how to crush it in the minimalism department.
The Gorilla holds everything you need when you refuse to bring everything. Winner of Outdoor Gear Lab’s Editor’s Choice award for best mid-volume light backpack, its versatility, durability and comfort make it the best weekend companion you’ll ever have. Also works on longer trips and through hikes with itineraries including grocery/laundry opportunities.
Average Weight Fully Configured: Pack, Belt, Frame, Lid and Pad
- Small: 19.0 oz / 538 g
- Medium: 20.5 oz / 581 g
- Large: 21.6 oz / 612 g
- 40 L total capacity
- Belt with added stiffener and stay integration for superior load transfer and comfort
- New buckles on side compression
- Unisex ergonomic belt shape
- 3 hipbelt size options for a more custom fit
- Tabs for attaching the fast belt and going frameless
- Unisex ergonomic harness for both men and women
- Dual exit hydration tube exit port
- Internal hydration sleeve and drinking tube keeper loops on both shoulder straps
- Two side mesh bottle pockets accessible while wearing pack
- Full side and top compression
- Air-mesh fabric on shoulder straps and hipbelt for less friction, more cushion and more comfort
- Rear mesh pocket great for drying gear and other gear storage
- Trekking pole hardware for storing them outside the pack
- Made of our custom 70 and 100 denier Robic nylon
- Lash loop for ice axe
- Includes a SitLight pad and a removable stay
- Updated hipbelt with stay coupler
- Recommended for loads of 30 pounds or less
Promocodes not available for use on Gossamer Gear products.