Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Beaverton, OR | Est. 2002
Designed for long distance trips by long distance backpackers. The Fusion 65 pushes lightweight limitations to cater an unmatched hiking experience.
Comfort: Core structure combines Hip Belt, Spine and Shoulder Yoke into a stable and flexible frame system. With an easy to adjust torso length along with multiple sizes of Hip Belts and Shoulder Yokes, you can easily configure the Fusion for a perfect fit.
Capacity: Light weight belies it's load carrying capacity. The advanced structure easily transfers weight to hips with no pack sag, even under significant loads.
Durability: Constructed with lightweight but high tenacity Robic tm fabric to endure thousands of miles of rough terrain. The exterior pockets are made from resilient 4-way stretch fabrics.
Functionality: Seven exterior pockets and one internal security pocket provide quick-access storage options. Side compression straps regulate load volume without interfering with your pockets. Dual webbing tie downs easily secure a tent or sleeping pad.
Integrated Spine connects Yoke to the Hip Belt
- Top Loading with Dry Bag style Closure
- Minimal contact Back Panel
- Internal Hydration Sleeve
- Large Shoulder Strap Pockets
- Dual Density Hip Belt
- Interior Zippered Stash Pocket
- Seven Exterior Pockets
- Interior Security Pocket for storing valuables.
- Compression system that doesn't interfere with pockets.
- Dual Webbing Tie Downs
- Dual Ice Axe Loops
- Dual Hydration Ports
- Contoured Cut
- Adjustable Torso Length
- Bear Canister Compatible
- 420 High Tenacity Nylon Robic tm fabric
- Bound Seams for additional strength
- Load lifter’s
- Sternum Strap
- Multiple Hip Belt Sizes in 4 three Sizes
- Multiple Shoulder Yoke Sizes with 3 Styles