Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Waynesburg, PA | Est. 2019
These ultralight drawstring stuff sacks are built with the lightest available ECOPAK fabric called DTRS75. Seams are taped for increased weather resistance.
Stuff sacks are great when used correctly because they compress down inside your pack allowing air to leave through the cinch top. Dry bags hold their air and take up more space. It's a trade off.
- Small: Stoves, Toiletries and small items
- Medium: A shirt, socks and other light weather clothing
- Large: Mid layer, shirts, socks and other light weight Clothing
- Jumbo: Winter clothes, Lightweight quilt 50 to 20 degree range
- Small cinch top enclosure
- Waterproof fabric and seams
- Taped seams
- Volume: 0.6L
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 6.5"
- Weight: 0.30oz
- Volume: 2.5L
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 11.5"
- Weight: 0.55oz
- Volume: 4.5L
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 13.5"
- Weight: 0.8oz
- Volume: 9.5L
- Dimensions: 11.5"x 17"
- Weight: 1.1oz
Materials: DTRS75 ECOPAK (white/non-printed)
Fabric details: DTRS75 is a 50D woven polyester with a triple ripstop laminated to 0.75 mil 100% recycled film. DTRS75 is very comparable in weight to 1.43oz Dyneema. This stuff is strong and tough, with an abrasion layer on the outside and a waterproofing layer in the inside.
Made in the USA