Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
The Dirigo 2 is a self-contained, three-season, two-person shelter constructed with a blend of five different Dyneema® Composite Fabrics optimally placed throughout this minimalist but feature-packed structure for the best ratios of weight, waterproofness, breathability, and long-term durability. This 100% waterproof fabric eliminates the need for a separate rainfly, and the strongest man-made fibers in the world laid out in a grid within these fabrics means you can pitch the Dirigo 2 without a ground sheet, too. Since you’re using trekking poles for incredibly robust structural support, you don’t need to carry separate small diameter aluminum poles, either. Less hardware to fail, and less to fiddle with when Mother Nature decides to pull a really fast one on you with unexpected weather.
Hand built in Biddeford, Maine by highly-skilled craftspeople using some of the best manufacturing equipment in the world, the Dirigo 2 is a prime example of what a decade of knowledge with game-changing high-tech fabrics can produce.
The future is now.
- 1.75 lbs | 28 oz | 794g
- Easy entry/exit for two with dual entry
- Breathable panels at head and foot to combat condensation
- Two vestibules for exterior gear storage with #5 YKK Aquaguard® Zippers
- Two large mesh walls for maximum ventilation
- Pitches with two trekking poles and eight stakes
- Carbon Fiber 'Ridge Bar' adds superior strength and stability
- Reflective guy-out points
- Internal mesh hanging stow pocket
- Internal D-rings for clothesline
- Two side wall guy-out points for increased internal space
- Fully seam-sealed
- Line-locs on all guy-out points
- Includes X-Large Drawstring Stuff Sack for storage
See specs tab for details!